How to get replacement CD covers

ponytail 16:21 31 Jan 2014

I need to get a couple of replacement covers for some of my CD's.I was given this site a long time ago and have not used for a couple of years

click here I enter a artists name and if the CD appears I right click on it and it brings up the set of covers ie back,front,CD and maybe inlay I would like to see a larger version and can get one of the front cover but if I click on the back cover I still get the front cover how do I get to see a larger version of the back cover

When

Pine Man 16:53 31 Jan 2014

I just tried it and it worked ok for me.

I select the artist I want and I am shown the front, back and a disk.

I click on the back and another page opens showing me the front at the top but if I scroll down under cover info I find a picture of the back with download below it. If I click download I get an enlarged picture of the back.

If you play around with the page you need to get the picture you want with 'download' below it.

You have a play around and see how you get on.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:00 31 Jan 2014

don't click on the small pictures

select from the words above = Other parts [front] [back][inside][inlay][cd]

alB* 18:09 31 Jan 2014

ponytail, how did you get on with the "no internet connection on the Ipad" ???? ...alB

ponytail 09:45 01 Feb 2014

Thanks for the advice guys all sorted now much appreciated

aiB sometimes it is ok and other times we get the problem returning.Just waiting for our son to come round and take a look.He should be able to sort it out hopefully

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017