How do you get customer service from Mesh ???

Mattu 18:21 09 Mar 2006

I took delivery of a new mini-tower last week and I have been trying to get thro' to Mesh's customer service and technical support since Tuesday this week. I just get held in a queue. Ahhhh!!

When I play a cd on the CD-RW/DVD-Rom the sound is very distorted - it downloads data ok, it's not the speakers as I have tried another pair and it plays sound clip from my music perfectly.

Also the 90 day Microsoft Office tr4ial asks for a 25 character key which wasn't supplied.

Any ideas

SG Atlantis® 18:23 09 Mar 2006

update sound drivers, for the sound problem and the office trial, leave that and use Open Office?

FatboySlim71 21:28 09 Mar 2006

All I can say about getting through to Mesh's customer service is good luck. I owned a Mesh PC once good PC's but absolutly crap customer service, I would not deal with them again, they treat their customers like S***.

The sound could be the volume levels, try going into control panel, sounds speech audio devices, adjust system volume then click on the advanced tab and try lowering some of the volume levels and see if that makes any difference.

MESH Support 10:52 10 Mar 2006

For the sound issue I will need to have an engineer contact you directly. Can you email me your Mesh Order number to [email protected]om along with your screen name (Mattu) please.

The Office trial code is on the envelope that contains Works 8.5

Davey

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?