How do you do it

  Colditz 21:57 13 Jul 2004

I've noticed in these forums that when someone responds to someones problem they say "click here" and it takes them to a page somewhere else,you may think i am impressed easily but i think it's fantastic.How do you do it.

  GANDALF <|:-)> 21:58 13 Jul 2004

Just type in or cut n'paste a web address and it appears as a 'click here' if by magic ;-))


  Colditz 22:03 13 Jul 2004

Ha ha just say yes GANDALF

  Chegs ® 22:04 13 Jul 2004

http ://www .pcadvisor .cfm?go= discuss.thread& threadid=153421 &forumid=1

Just like this click here

  Colditz 22:05 13 Jul 2004

Thanks chegs

  tornado3 22:09 13 Jul 2004

whats cut and paste?

  Smegs 22:17 13 Jul 2004

tornado3, if you take your cursor to the address bar and highlight it, right click your mouse button, you will get some options. You will be able to copy, then goto where you want to paste. Click left button, then the right button, then click paste.

  Colditz 22:27 13 Jul 2004

Hope this works
click here

  Colditz 22:28 13 Jul 2004

Fantastic thanks all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?