How do you dial toll free numbers in the UK

Internetwhizzkid 17:58 07 Jan 2007

hi,

I am in a really difficult position at this moment in time Bad problems with ordering vista upgrade on click here

Now when i have had a look in the FAQ's it says

Can I call a toll-free number to place my order instead of entering data on the internet? Will the operator speak my language?
Toll-free numbers will be made available on October 26 for the US, Canada and the UK. The toll-free number for the US and Canada is (866) 634-7426. The toll-free number for the UK is (808) 234-8397. Beginning November 13, Dell plans to provide toll-free numbers will for Ireland, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, Spain, The Nordics and Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America and Brazil. Dell plans languaged options for telephone assistance in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
Now I am in the Uk The number looks complicated do I dial it as it is or whats the way in which to dial the toll free number

Thanks
Ben

Rigor mortis 18:04 07 Jan 2007

Just add a leading zero

SANTOS7 18:07 07 Jan 2007

Internetwhizzkid, why do you think you qualify for a free vista upgrade?

In order to be eligible for this program, you must have ordered an eligible Windows Vista Capable1 computer from Dell between October 26th, 2006 and March 15, 2007 with Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition, Genuine Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 or Genuine Windows XP Professional pre-installed.

If the above statement applies a nd you have entered
the relevant info "dell service tag" what other probs do you have..

Internetwhizzkid 18:08 07 Jan 2007

i have all the info and i do qualify just soething wrong with enetring uk address on a american website

SANTOS7 18:15 07 Jan 2007

basically thats something you cannot do..

click here

this may help..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?