How do interperet a HI JACK THIS log?

Dirty Dick 23:16 29 Jun 2005

PC has been running very slow and unusual. I've downloaded and run HI JACK THIS, but how do I interperet the log?

THANKS

DD

stalion 23:19 29 Jun 2005

poat your hijack this log on this forum
click here

stalion 23:20 29 Jun 2005

poat should be post it must be getting late lol

Dirty Dick 23:23 29 Jun 2005

Can't seem to post if , Its quite a large document (8500 characters). Keeps coming up as an error when I try to post. Can I post in pieces?

stalion 23:30 29 Jun 2005

yes you need to break it down in to sections at least three or four

Djohn 01:05 30 Jun 2005

Its impossible to do it yourself, unless you have had many months of training. Its a very powerful tool that can cause more problems than you already have if used incorrect.

Have a word with Nellie2, she is an expert herself with access to many other experts, she even teaches people the art of using these applications in her own on-line school.

Sorry I missed the link stalion gave above. That is the correct place to post and nel will get to see it. You should be able to post in one go at that forum and no need to double space, just post as is from notepad.

Completealias 01:21 30 Jun 2005

Definately post your logfile for a malware expert to have a look at and help sort you out but if you'd like to do a bit of reading on the subject there is a good hijack this tutorial here click here

Don't attempt to clean up anything on your own thou because you could cause more problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache