how do i work my bt voyager 205??

grouchos_tash 13:37 16 Oct 2006

i haven't got a clue what i'm doing. i got a second hand BT Voyager 205 because it goes through ethernet i thought it would solve the problem of the conflict between the drivers for my voyager 100 and my printer (epsom rx425) but i don't know how to work it?

i heard all i needed to do was to type in this in the browser (click here) and i could change the user name and password for the router and all would be well, but it just says that the 'page connot be displayed'

help me please! :( gary

Sparkly 13:50 16 Oct 2006

You might need the BT Voyager installation disc that comes with the router manager.

grouchos_tash 13:55 16 Oct 2006

well i have the disc but it gets so far then asks me for my BT internet user name and password, which i don't have cos i'm with aol

AubreyS 14:08 16 Oct 2006

Try entering your AOL user name and password.

brambles 14:26 16 Oct 2006

Just download the driver from the BT Drivers available here!

click here

Brambles

grouchos_tash 14:49 16 Oct 2006

well i had already downloading drivers but they didn't work but i just put the disc in again from bt and it said again put in your username and password so i just made one up ([email protected] etc) and then changed it in the setup menu thing after it had installed it and told me it wasn't working (due to the duff username and password) YEAH! thanks! i'm totally stupid

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone