How do I use net flix

ponytail 19:07 12 Nov 2013

Not sure if I have spelt it right but am sure you all know what it is.Just spent four days with my daughter in Leicester and she has net flix which enables her to watch films and television programs.Just looked on their website and it says £5.99 a month.But how does it work.It is obviously on the computer so how do I get to watch it on the TV.What connections and leads do I need,do you need a special up to date TV ETC.Can anyone advise.

wiz-king 19:23 12 Nov 2013

Read, learn and inwardly digest.

ponytail 20:09 12 Nov 2013

Hi wiz-king Thanks for your reply but as this sort of thing is all new to me is it possible to explain the correct procedure to enable me to watch net flix on my TV.Do I need to just connect my laptop to the TV as the program will be on the laptop or will I need some other equipment to enable me to watch it on the TV .

ponytail 08:02 13 Nov 2013

I have one of the following and wondered if I could use this to play net flix videos.I would connect it to my laptop using a HDMI lead and connect it to my TV's HDMI socket.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?