How do I 'unsolve' a thread !

TinkyTime 00:00 06 May 2009

I thought my problem had been solved and I clicked on the Resolved button.

Problem is its back and I dont want to start a new Thread when one is already going.

phono 00:05 06 May 2009

You can still post to a resolved thread but it is unlikely to receive as much attention when it is ticked as resolved.

I am not sure if it is possible to change the status of a thread but if it is you would need to contact the Forum Administrator to have this done.

I would suspect that your best course of action would be to start a new thread and supply a link to the previously 'resolved' thread.

lotvic 00:16 06 May 2009

To post a link
Open the thread, copy the url in the address bar of your browser, and paste it into the text you type for your thread,
It will 'magically' change to click here when you post response.

Or you could just copy the one I have just posted and paste that in, as it is your other thread :D

Hope that helps.

User-1229748 00:32 06 May 2009

it doesn't matter in the slightest that you need to open another thread,hope you can get it sorted :o)

laurie53 08:12 06 May 2009

If you post a new thread it might be a good idea to refer to the fact that it's a new one, so that people realise you've still got problems and it's not a repeat/duplicate.

TinkyTime 11:27 06 May 2009

Thanks guyzzzz

I have started a new thread in the hope that someone can help and pointed out the previous one - thanks for the links :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?