How do I switch my monitor between PC's?

  Si_L 11:23 10 Sep 2007

There are two connections on the back of my CRT, I have a PC in each.

Is there a way to switch between the two? Without having to swap the cables at the back?

(One is on Vista and other on XP)

  jack 11:54 10 Sep 2007

Look up your favourite E-seller and check out

KVA switches

This allows for multiple computers to be connected to a single monitor/Keyboard/pointer.

I have one set up -so that a sick computer that comes to me can be hooked in with out a load of plug juggling.

  jack 11:56 10 Sep 2007

My one is a Belkin

check out this Google page
click here

  Newuser38 12:03 10 Sep 2007

Lots of links on the PCA forum site to KVM switches. This is one click here if you put KVM switch in the search forum box you will pick up quite a few.

  Si_L 12:19 10 Sep 2007

Cheers for the help guys. I found a switch on the monitor that does it :)


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?