How do I reset PCA password?

muddypaws 09:17 18 Sep 2009
Answered

I need to reset my password.
Have searched in forums with no luck, and also logged out, but only see the option to re-call existing details.
Thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:22 18 Sep 2009

Click on My Profile

change the password in the box and confirm in the second box.

birdface 09:30 18 Sep 2009

If you have Keep me logged into this computer unless I log out ticked in my profiles.Just click on the empty space for your sign in details or double click it and it should sign you in automatically.Well at least your e-mail address and password should appear.you then press apply.

muddypaws 10:45 18 Sep 2009

Fruit Bat /\0/\
buteman
Thanks, but I can see no option to change my password. ( I have lost some essential log in details for several sites whilst out yesterday)
Profile only gives option to enter existing one.

birdface 10:53 18 Sep 2009

If you sign out it gives you the chance of registering on top right. You would probably need a new username and password as I do not think it will let you register your usual Username and Password.

birdface 10:56 18 Sep 2009

I think you have been having problems with your computer recently are you sure that you have got rid of all problems that you had.

rdave13 10:58 18 Sep 2009

If you've lost your password and want to keep your profile then may be send an email to FE. I'm sure he can sort it.

muddypaws 11:02 18 Sep 2009

buteman
I only need to change details by reason of my last post.I don't want some stranger posting in my name! Nothing down to the PC, but thanks for remembering my recent.:)
rdave13 Will do.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:10 18 Sep 2009

Highlight the dots in the password box and ype in a new password then retype the new password in the confirm box

Then click UPDATEME towards the bottom of the page

muddypaws 13:15 18 Sep 2009

Fruit Bat /\0/\
Tried that several times and doesn't work. Even after logging out & clearing cache it still wants my old one.
Never mind I will continue as is and mark resolved
later when I get a reply from FE.
Thanks.

Forum Editor 21:04 18 Sep 2009

I'll help you to sort this out.

Check your email, and respond to me privately.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?