how do i make a complaint at pc world

calcium 14:17 25 Mar 2011

Im in desperate need of addresses of relevant people at pc world to send a serious complaint to ,have tried usual channels with no success or responce ,pc world have been taking money out of my bank account via a direct debit that was set up without my knowledge or permission from my bank or myself , i need to know who to talk to.

recap 14:27 25 Mar 2011

Try this one:
Customer Services Department
PC World
DSG Retail Ltd
Maylands Avenue
Hemel Hempstead
Herts.
HP2 7TG

dororof 14:29 25 Mar 2011

click here
Marvin42,
CEO e-mail address.
Have you spoken to the police.??

proudfoot 14:33 25 Mar 2011

I suggest you write to the Chief Executive of PC World at their head office First Class post signed for, setting out your problem and asking politely why and by who this Direct Debit was setup stating if they do not reply within 7 days and put the direct debit on hold until this problem has been sorted out you will be contacting the banking ombudsman for his asistance.
Alternatively if you have a solicitor it may be worthwhile asking his advice and to write the letter.

onthelimit 15:05 25 Mar 2011

This thread also running on consumer watch.
click here

Nontek 15:08 25 Mar 2011

I would talk to Bank Manager!! Pronto ...

Pauper 15:39 25 Mar 2011

As above, sod PC World, go direct to the bank (do not pass go, do not collect £200).

The bank will stop the DD, and under the DD guarantee, will also refund all funds paid to date.

They will then take it up with PC World to resolve.

woodchip 17:06 25 Mar 2011

If you did not setup Direct debit, How have they been able to get money. They would have to forge your signature to start with. You should contact your bank write them a letter and cancel the above

Forum Editor 18:45 25 Mar 2011

on the same subject in different forum areas. Please don't do that - it confuses people who are trying to follow your case.

I'm going to lock this thread now - please post any further comments to the one in Consumerwatch click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?