How do I get back to 'My Posts', please??

Housten 14:42 14 Jun 2015

Good Afternoon, Gentlemen, I have been away on holiday and have come back to find to find what one might call a radical revision has taken place to the Forum.

I need to get to a previous question that I asked, and which was replied to. Can anyone, PLEASE, tell me how to get back to them - or have I lost them???

Many, many thanks indeed for any posts in reply to this plea.

Ian in Northampton 14:48 14 Jun 2015

I have a great big red rectangle that says 'My Posts' almost plumb in the middle of the screen. I guess you're saying you don't? If you don't: are you signed in with the same user credentials as you were before?

scotty 15:06 14 Jun 2015

Not used PCA for a while and saw this post on my return. I could not see My Posts as I was not logged on. I could see no links directing me to log on screen. I had to use the site search facility to get to the sign in screen. This brought up the My Posts button but I find it strange that the sign in is so hard to find. I am using Firefox browser.

scotty 15:11 14 Jun 2015

Having signed in I cannot see how to sign out!

scotty 15:17 14 Jun 2015

Beginning to find my way around. I now see that the three horizontal bars to the left of PC Advisor at the top of the screen give access to a menu for sogning in/out.

QuizMan 13:01 15 Jun 2015

What works for me (with Firefox) is to click on the 3 horizontal bars icon at the top and then click on my name.

Housten 14:22 19 Jun 2015

Gentlemen Good Afternoon, I ticked the "Get Updates via Email" box, and having received nothing had assumed no one had replied. How wrong can one be??
Many, many thanks for all your replies. I got straight in to my question vie the 3 horizontal lines.

wee eddie 14:28 19 Jun 2015

eMails are not necessarily all they're cracked up to be. 24 hours can frequently be the delay in this system

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone