how do i download shockwave

ATKINSON 01:41 09 Oct 2006

i cant downloads it it dont come up

is there any help

ATKINSON 01:53 09 Oct 2006

/3 /_/ /\/\ P

Radaruckus 02:12 09 Oct 2006

click here

go there and click install. If you get a warning concerning active x controls click on below your toolbar where it shows blocked content etc.

I'm guessing a pop up blocker is your problem.

ATKINSON 02:16 09 Oct 2006

ok thankyou i try it

Radaruckus 02:39 09 Oct 2006

how'd it go?

ATKINSON 02:45 09 Oct 2006

i click on it and nothing came up i didn t see anythign loding

could you help this time

Radaruckus 02:57 09 Oct 2006

if you have a pop blocker, turn it off for the time being. If you have google toolbar this could also be blocking it so disable that aswell by clicking the "(number) blocked"icon. IE7's own blocker could be stopping it aswell but if it does a new bar will emerge under your toobar asking if you want to allow the active x control to install, you have to say yes.

click here and try again.

besides the action of pop up blockers i really don't know why it wouldn't install.

Also, if you see a banner towards the top of the screen you may have already installed it unknowingly.

skidzy 06:53 09 Oct 2006

click here or try Flashplayer click here

Andsome 09:05 09 Oct 2006

Before downloading and installing, try uninstalling the old copy first. Before you are allowed to download, a grey line will appear at the top of your screen and you will be asked to download an Active X first. Say YES to this. When you are offered the download, you will have to UN TICK the option to include a Yahoo tool bar if you don't want to have this invasive rubbish on your computer.

ATKINSON 16:50 09 Oct 2006

ok i try

Andsome 12:41 10 Oct 2006

How did it go?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?