How do i do this

  apollogeemark 20:12 28 Mar 2004


Anyone please tell me how to connect one to the other.

My out from a digital camera, cannon A60, has a video lead, which would go into the TV, this is a RCA type I think.
I wanted to plug this into the TV card input which is fine because i can use the in on the card.
But the sound out from the camera is also RCA and that wont go into the line in as that is a jack type.
Is there a convert i can use to change it.

I tried to use a microphone into the line in but it wont work that way.


  Gongoozler 21:25 28 Mar 2004

This looks like the device you need for the sound. click here

A microphone won't work in a Line-in socket, the signal level from a microphone is much too low.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone