how do i change taskbar

chrisjohn 20:13 28 Oct 2006

click here how do i change my taskbar to look like one in bottom of image.

Tim1964 20:21 28 Oct 2006

Hold the mouse pointer on the upper edge of the taskbar so that it turns into a 2 headed arrow . Then drag it up slighlty until the bar doubles in size.

Technotiger 20:21 28 Oct 2006

Hi, I suggest that you tick the Resolved box for this Thread. Near the bottom, just to the right.

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:22 28 Oct 2006

Hi, Double-Post, that is why I advised the tick Resolved.

Technotiger 20:32 28 Oct 2006

Hi, glad to see you have mastered how to do the "Click Here" thingy.

Cheers.

birdface 20:48 28 Oct 2006

Dont understand why you would want it like that, Takes up to mutch room ,And makes the screen look a lot smaller, I managed to get mine like that by mistake, Wasn't long taking it off again,But that is only my opinion, I am sure someone will come on and tell you different,

anskyber 20:52 28 Oct 2006

Sc'us me!! Thats my desktop your talking about!!! (fior the record i am only joking buteman)

birdface 11:04 29 Oct 2006

OOP'S,Sorry did not meen to offend,It's just I like a nice clean Screan without any clutter,Everyone is a little bit different,{Ugh, Just thought , Maybe its just me.}

murken 11:54 29 Oct 2006

my taskbar is at the left hand side instead of the nomal bottom. I accidentally changed it by pulling it up there but how do i get it back to normal?

Technotiger 17:35 29 Oct 2006

To get it back to normal - Make sure Taskbar is not Locked (right-click on taskbar and you will see whether it is or not) then hover mouse pointer over edge of taskbar to see double-headed arrow, then hold left button down and slowly drag to bottom.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?