How do I change my keyboard layout to uk from u.s

  pcgal 18:05 22 Aug 2004

My keyboard is in u.s mode so how do I change it to U.K.

I'm clicking on keyboard in control panel but there's no option for changing the layout.

I'm on xp pro

thanks anyone

  VoG II 18:08 22 Aug 2004

Control Panel, Regional and Language settings. Make sure that ALL settings are UK.

  pcgal 18:22 22 Aug 2004

Already looked VOG....everythings set as uk.

This is embarrasing I cant believe I cant change my keyboard settings.

I was sure the option was in keyboard in control panel but just checked my other xp computer and thats just the same.

Any more ideas??????????

  VoG II 18:25 22 Aug 2004

You could try pressing the ALT+SHIFT keys together - toggles between US and UK on some systems.

  pcgal 18:28 22 Aug 2004

Spot on VOG!

Owe ya....thanks

  VoG II 18:29 22 Aug 2004


  pcgal 18:36 22 Aug 2004

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM .......VOG is does work but not permanently.

When I re-start the system it goes back to US layout

  VoG II 18:54 22 Aug 2004

Maybe click here will help.

  accord 20:50 31 Aug 2004

After reformating my pc, my keyboard was all over the place, so a quick dip check on here and hey presto, alt+shift has sorted it.

Yet again, Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?