If your using NVE it should be very self explanitory as the windows actually
walk you thru it but here are the basic steps
1) Launch NVE. On the very first window the top option of "What do you want
to do" is Make DVD, I always select DVD vidoe from the 2 choices.
2) Once you make that choice the next window gives you the options for
adding the vid files and creating chapters. When done hit next
3) chose and create menus if you want em (for more menu templates visit nero
site) then hit next
4) next window will give you preview of how the disc will play, I never mess
with this window and just click next
5) at this window you get choices of burn to DVD burn to file folder etc. I
personally prefer to make mine using the write to HD files/folders and do
burn to DVD out of Nero BR but you can do it directly from NVE if you wish.
Reason I do it this way tho is so I can use a proggy like Windvd to open DVD
from folder to make sure audio is insync before I burn a disc thats not. I
usually only have problems with audio sync on HD pal captured and converted
to Xvid as the base AVI. Sometimes NVE does great but others the audio will
start going out about 50% thru.
For burning directly out of NeroBR
Open Nero, select DVD video as your choice, click new. You will get a 2
panel explorer type window. One side lists the new compilation your making
and the other side lists your HD's. browse to where you made the dvd on hd,
open the videots folder select the files and drag them to the Video_ts
folder on new compilation and then simply select the burn button and your