How credible is incredimail

hen-lady 12:37 13 Dec 2006

Help I use incredimail for my emails, my problem is i would like to be able to copy my emails straight to disk All i get is the addresses that i use to send my emails out.I hope someone out there can help.I have tried all know, Which is not much

Aargh 17:21 13 Dec 2006

I suggest right click & drag to highlight the text fields, the save as a notepad text file or a word document, which can the be save to disk.

But why not just create a folder in Incredimail to store them in?

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:09 13 Dec 2006

click here illustrates an easy way to save the emails.

G

hen-lady 20:49 13 Dec 2006

Thanks Aargh not sure how to all that.Candalf has i think has come up with someting that i can do Thanks again

bluto1 20:55 13 Dec 2006

Bookmarked

hen-lady 21:03 13 Dec 2006

Candalf very easy to understand even,for beginners like me. THANKS.

Technotiger 21:56 13 Dec 2006

Hi, and congratulations on using what I believe to *the* best email program available. I use it all the time.

Happy Christmas

birdface 12:48 14 Dec 2006

Hi, If you right click on one of your inbox folders.Then Properties It will tell you where messages are stored, Maybe you can download them from there.

Kate B 13:52 14 Dec 2006

I can't stand incredimail. Why make email ugly and bloated with smilies and suchlike? I wince if anything sent via incredimail ends up in my inbox.

hen-lady 10:56 15 Dec 2006

Beginning to think the same as you.Going to try Buteman idea.

hen-lady 11:15 15 Dec 2006

Hi i must agree i do like incredmail.This problem of copying straight to disk,is driving mad.Beginning think that Kate B might be right.

Have a great Christmas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires