how to create a new email address with your BB

Sunny-275842 02:04 24 May 2004

hi, im trying to make a new (2nd email) with my broadband ISP and i cant seem to be able to find anywhere on the site to do this. i have Freeserve as my BB but now it is Wanadoo.

i cant seem to make a new email address with my already freeserve package, can anyone tell me how i can make a alternative address pls (i am NOT looking for the Free mail service, but my own BB package email)?

it would be a great help since i really need a new addy

thanks in advnace

Spudling

Djohn 02:27 24 May 2004

click here this link will take you to the wanadoo help article on setting up multiple email addresses.

Wait a moment for the link to redirect you to the help page and you will see part 1-2-3 of email setup. j.

Sunny-275842 13:32 24 May 2004

ive tried that and it doesnt seem to work, i made it in Outlook Express, but you cant do it in MS Outlook.

also, im kinda confused when it asks for a password? and i dont get if they mean, a new one or the password for my acctual BB one?

Sunny-275842 13:51 24 May 2004

ok i done it again, on the site wanandoo actully has the steps mixed up :S but it now works!

and another thing, how do you change the password for the new account?

Djohn 14:27 24 May 2004

click here Change password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?