how to copy email/web addresses to flopy

Newby 13:37 03 Feb 2007

I'm having problems with my computer "this program is not responding". I have, hopefully, rid myself of the psapi.dll problem by renaming the item but I still have this lack of response problem. Microsoft must have dozens of error reports from me by now. So - bite the bullet - I have decided to reformat my hard drive - but I can't remember how to copy my email and web addresses to a floppy. I've copied most of the stuff that I don't want to lose onto zip drives. The other programs I can reinstall from cd's. How do I copy, please? Thanks, Newby.

recap 14:02 03 Feb 2007

For Outlook Express click here

For web addresses/Favourite/Links, open Explorer and drag and drop your favourites to the floppy, this is if a floppy disc is large enough, you may have to use a USB pen drive, especially if you want both email and favourites on the one disc?

Newby 16:54 03 Feb 2007

recap, Thank you very much. I have downloaded and saved the email download program and have saved both email and web addresses, etc. to a zip disk. Formatting tomorrow. thank you again very much. Newby (redeyenewby)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone