How to convert Flac files to MP3

ponytail 09:00 02 Feb 2014

I have some flac files on my laptop but need to change them to MP3 but not sure how to do it.Can anyone advise

Nontek 10:57 02 Feb 2014
  john bunyan 11:06 02 Feb 2014
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:11 02 Feb 2014

click here Fremake audio converter

or look for Freemake video converter which also converts audio. I use this one alot as it will cut / join videos and convert to many different formats.

ponytail 11:38 02 Feb 2014

Hi Fruit Bat I followed your link and installed Freemake but when I then clicked on the desktop shortcut nothing happened it just said starting waited about a minute but I tried to move the cursor it was frozen nothing moved.Had to press the power button to turn laptop of and then restarted it in normal mode.Now when I click on the shortcut it says Freemake audio converter has stopped working have tried three times same result any ideas could uninstall and try again

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:53 02 Feb 2014

Uninstall it

And try the Freemake video converter instead just click on the audio tab to convert audio files

ponytail 12:11 02 Feb 2014

Hi Again Fruit Bat Have just installed Nonteks suggestion and have tried it and it worked fine it converted the files ok.But it seems to me that eventually you have to pay for it may be wrong perhaps one of you can let me know.Have uninstalled Freemake temporarily to see how I get on.Thanks again to all who replied

lotvic 13:23 02 Feb 2014

Watch out with that Freemake program, it wanted to install Conduit and a Tuneup PUP when I installed it last night. You have to UNselect them during a custom install. I nearly got caught out.

Then it wanted me to install and pay for a GoldPack - I ignored that and did not click on the big INSTALL button when you first start prog up. Program works okay without it. see my post in another thread Yesterday at 10:24PM click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?