How can some one look in my PC and find out?

wishtobwireless 18:28 14 Sep 2007

where I have visited? please
My partner has looked at my emails and looked and some sites that I have visited. How can he find out that information with out passwords? I had run ccleaner aswell before he found out some personal information!
I would be grateful for any assistance. Thank you so much

Technotiger 18:33 14 Sep 2007

Your partner could have run a everyday program like SIW click here

SIW will show all passwords on a pc, under the heading Secrets in the left-hand column. And this is just one way.

wishtobwireless 18:36 14 Sep 2007

I ran secrets myself before and all it shows is the password for my laptop only! It does not show my email passwords...

wee eddie 18:42 14 Sep 2007

Could guesswork be possible.

Are your passwords predictable, I know that mine are, but trying would have to have quite detailed information about my past to get them?

Technotiger 18:44 14 Sep 2007

I assume you mean Secrets as in SIW as per my link above. In mine it shows all my passwords and user names.

click here=
click here=
there seems to be plenty of software,if that was an option via install or exe from a usb flash drive

wishtobwireless 18:45 14 Sep 2007

Due to the fact that I thought he had looked before!

Technotiger 18:46 14 Sep 2007

And as wee eddie says, if someone knows you pretty well, it could be fairly easy to guess your password/s.

wishtobwireless 18:48 14 Sep 2007

nm

Technotiger 19:01 14 Sep 2007

To get rid of Address history in Internet Explore - click on number 28 ... and follow the instructions.
click here

namtas 19:11 14 Sep 2007

Warning if following Technotiger,s link, a mistake in editing the system registry can make your PC unusable always back up your registry before making changes

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?