How can I join/append 2 xvid files.

lingoguy 01:13 14 Jan 2007

I have tried everything conceivable virtualdub(Mod) avijoiner failed. They are identical same XviD codec, resolution etc, there is some mention when I try to open virtualdub that it has detected an improper audio VBR audio encoding source in the avi file. I don't know if that could significant My DivX files identical too, append fine. So can someone please help me as they are urgent! I need them next weekend ready. Plse take into account that I am a bit of a newbie.

SLAYER 06:15 14 Jan 2007

I know you have tried virtualdubmod but here is a walkthrough anyway,

click here

and this

click here

and I came accross this

click here

leedaz 08:33 14 Jan 2007

click here
and
click here

I had the same problem sometimes 1 wouldn't work but the other 1 would. I've used both of thes and can recommend them although they cost, you might get a trial.

eedcam 19:01 14 Jan 2007

This freebie may do it Video dvd maker click here

lingoguy 13:12 16 Jan 2007

Well after about a weeks struggle I have finally appended it with eazyjoiner's free trial version, I can confirm with none of the virtualdub would it work. Avimux it did append but too but out of synch. Easyjoiner was the only one which gave me the true result. No I have to shrink it from 7GBs or something. Let's see what happens :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?