How Can I insert a new page on my Blog?

Internetwhizzkid 22:13 18 Jan 2007

Hi,
As a new part of my blog I want to be able to write reviews and then upload them to the blog, Now what i want to happen is that it takes the users to a webpage that is dedicated to that review for example a page that is all about internet explorer 7 with no blog posts visible. Do you get my Drift?

I use Blogger at the moment so I would like some support on this. Of course there will be a menu item that is like the blog archive that shows all the posts, just need to know now how to make webpages and have them as seperate links to the blogger server

Thanks
Ben

barryoneoff.co.uk 22:45 18 Jan 2007

that you just want to link to individual postings from a web page it's quite simple.

At the bottom of the posting there is a time of posting. If you hover over this you will see it is a permanent link to that post alone.

Just right click the link and click 'copy shortcut'. Then use this shortcut as the link in the web page by the usual 'a href' method.

Internetwhizzkid 22:50 18 Jan 2007

No not quite, I have a menu at the right hand side of the page click here and it says reviews at the top,well what i want to do then is add a link in it to a specific review then i want that link to take the users to a seperate page that is dedicated on that review similar to this click here

But just the review never mind all the download specification rubbish.

I hope this is clearer for you

Thanks
Ben

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?