How can I get the "Google toolbar" in my screen ?

Antonio Machado 23:47 18 Sep 2009

Hello experts !

I used to have a small "Google toolbar" at the top left corner of my screen, and I used it a lot in order to get information about everything I needed. But I don't know how come I lost it and since a few weeks ago I don't see it anymore.

How can I get it back ? I don't need to set Google as my homepage, what I want to do is just include that small "Google toolbar" as part of my screen (on top of my Yahoo homepage).

Thanks in advance, best, Antonio.

DieSse 00:36 19 Sep 2009

Try View - Toolbars, and see which are present and which are ticked.

Technotiger 07:17 19 Sep 2009

Or, if you have not still got it showing in View>Toolbars, you can just type 'Google Toolbar' into the URL address line - you will then find links to Download and install the Toolbar into your Browser.

Sea Urchin 11:49 19 Sep 2009

Antonio doesn't want the Google Toolbar - he is looking for the instant search bar in IE.

Download this program to your desktop (IESearchBarRemove) and then double-click to run it. You then have the options to Show or Hide the search bar - click and Apply. You may need to Log Off and on again to make it work.

click here

Let us know how it goes Antonio.

Antonio Machado 01:35 22 Sep 2009

You guys so helpful as always, thanks a lot. I got the Google toolbar. Best, Antonio Machado.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?