How can I delete incredimail from my computer

281apple 18:06 30 Jan 2009

My wife downloaded IncredimailXe by error and we do not want to keep it. I spent a lot of time trying to find it on my computer so I can uninstall it but haven't found it. Luckily she did not sign up to be a paying member but the thing keeps pooping up, stays in my task bar and I can't get rid of it. I've written to incredimail but no answer from them. I am on Vista. I'm not a computer expert but have been working on computers for about seven years and this is the first time this has happened to me. Can someone tell me how to find it and uninstall it please?

Technotiger 18:19 30 Jan 2009

Use click here when you are asked if you want to re-start your PC, DO NOT re-start. Let Revo continue, when you get the option to Select All and to Delete, DO SO. After clicking on Finish, re-start your computer.

MAT ALAN 18:20 30 Jan 2009

click here

click here

if you cannot find it in add/remove you could try the prog in the second link or do a manual search and delete what you find, for the stuborn parts use
click here

Technotiger 18:21 30 Jan 2009

IMHO Incredimail is a Grrreat program, and is Free to use, though one can pay for more options. I and all my relatives and friends use it a lot.

MAJ 18:23 30 Jan 2009

Have you tried Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features? Click on Incredimail, then click the Uninstall button.

281apple 18:47 30 Jan 2009

My reply to MAJ : you suggested Start>Control Panel>Programs and Features? YES MAJ, BUT IT WAN’T THERE!

My reply to MAT ALAN : Thanks. I tried all your suggestions and I still can not find the Incredimail program anywhere on my computer.

My reply to Technotiger: You have in the past months given me some darn good advice and I confess that you PS… interests me. Your past help to me motivates me to look into the possibility of using Increadimail. I’ll check it out but my wife said we had to be a paying member and I did not even verify what she said. What really interests me is that I can use it in conjunctions with Yahoo because I trust Yahoo. Could you answer one questions please? 1) With Incredimail can I configure it so that all incoming mail can be forwarded to my Yahoo address?
Thanks to all for your replies.

Technotiger 18:49 30 Jan 2009

If you simply set Yahoo as your Default email program, then all incoming mail will go there.

Incredimail is Free - though I use the full paid-for Gold version.

Technotiger 18:51 30 Jan 2009
  281apple 18:52 30 Jan 2009

THANKS Technotiger; I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for past and present help.

MAT ALAN 19:02 30 Jan 2009

What does a manual search find including "hidden files and folders"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017