how to access outlook express spam folder

wots it all about 11:41 13 Jan 2006

Hello
I have a feeling that an email I have been waiting for may have been diverted to my OE spam folder, how can I access this folder to edit it please? I have had a bit of a scout around but cant seem to find anything relevant.
Many thanks as usual.

Skyver 11:49 13 Jan 2006

Outlook Express doesn't have a spam folder of it's own, usually requires setting up if you have anti-spam software that filters the emails before it gets to OE.

wots it all about 11:59 13 Jan 2006

oh ok, its just that when I was using BTYahoo to access my emails, I had loads of spam every day, going straight in the spam folder, which I had to check daily to ensure there wasnt anything in there I wanted to keep. Now, I only use OE and hardly get any spam ! Not that I'm complaining of course, but I thought it must be getting diverted somewhere.

Skyver 12:08 13 Jan 2006

Maybe they still divert it, see if you can still access the BTYahoo spam folder online, there should be a delay of at least a few days before spam is actually deleted so you can check and rescue things that have been classified incorrectly.

wots it all about 12:23 13 Jan 2006

good idea! Will do that , thank you v much !

wots it all about 22:18 13 Jan 2006

Ha ! It worked ! Can you believe there were 2300 spam items in the BTYahoo folder,and my email had gone in there, so you saved me a lot of hassle - thanks for the tip Skyver !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?