Hotmail's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool

tonyq 20:15 03 May 2007

Please can anyone tell me where I can download "Hotmail's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool". I have tried searching on google but have been unable to find it.

iscanut 20:37 03 May 2007

I have this but do not remember actually downloading it as a seperate file. I seem to remember clicking on Attach Picture and it set itself up with minimum of bother. Sorry to be vague, but what happens if you click attach picture rather than file ?

Miros 23:41 03 May 2007

From MSN help.

Click the Mail tab.
Click New.
Click Attach, and then click Pictures on the menu.
The option should then apear to download the MSN Photo Upload tool.

Then using the MSN Photo Upload Tool, locate the folder that contains your images and select the pictures you want to attach, and then click Attach Files.

tonyq 18:51 04 May 2007

Hi thank you for the replies,all I see is "File and "Contact Information" (other than the remove attachments) when I click on "Attach" I used to have the option of "Photo" but not now. I seem to think that I had to download "Hotmail's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool"but from where I cannot remember.

Miros 21:07 04 May 2007

Strange I didn't have that facility until you posted your query, I followed the above instructions that I gave and when I clicked on Attach then Picture, an option to download the MSN Upload tool came up, I did this and now when I click on Picture it opens up my documents etc.

So basically it is down loadable from MSN Hotmail, maybe if you already had it previously, it's now corrupted or been deleted, and taking a guess maybe you would have to reinstall MSN again, if this is possible?? I don't know, perhaps one of our more techie members could help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?