Hotmail problems in Firefox

jackal877 23:05 25 Nov 2007

Hi everyone,
My problem is that recently(about a week ago)I started having problems with my hotmail account,when I'd signed in,it said that there was a problem loading the full version,so it was redirecting me to the classic version,since this has been happening I cannot compose or reply to e-mails(I cannot type anything in the message pane).
This only happens when I'm using Firefox as my browser,When I use IE there's no problems.
Yet, another user has a hotmail account on the same computer and encounters no problems at all,whether in FF or IE.
I've done the basic stuff like deleting cookies and emptying the cache but surely this would affect both accounts?Could it be that I've opened a dodgy e-mail and it's corrupted my mail account or is it something more basic?
I've submitted a help form to hotmail but from what I've read on the net,I hold little hope of getting a reply this side of christmas.
Any Ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

octal 23:37 25 Nov 2007

Did these problems start just after you upgraded Firefox 2.0.0.9?

jackal877 23:51 25 Nov 2007

I'm not sure actually,because firefox updates automatically on this machine and it could have upgraded while I wasn't on it.
But if it did wouldn't it affect both hot mail accounts?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?