Hotmail problems

rob3600 20:24 03 Feb 2009

Is anyone else having problems with Hotmail at the moment, when every my wife attempts to send an email a pop up appears asking are you sure you want to navigate away from this page choose cancel or Ok no matter what she click hotmail shuts down. Using IE 7 and downloaded latest edition with no solution the same things happen with Firefox. Any suggestion please

Technotiger 20:40 03 Feb 2009

What email program are you using - Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail .... etc?

rob3600 22:10 03 Feb 2009

Technotiger

We are using hotmail? Sorry if that does not make sense

Technotiger 22:13 03 Feb 2009

I too use Hotmail as my Server, but my email program for sending/receiving is Incredimail. IE7 is not an email program.

Other email programs are Outlook Express and Gmail, plus several others, I can't remember all their names.

rob3600 22:18 03 Feb 2009

My email programe is windows live hotmail.

Technotiger 22:29 03 Feb 2009

This link click here only takes you to Google answers re Windows Live Hotmail, I am assuming you are using Vista, of which I am afraid I am not so familiar. If you can trawl through this lot, you might get some sort of answer.

Failing that, then I guess other Forum members will no doubt come to your assistance.

Good luck.

Border View 22:47 03 Feb 2009

Hi - I have just logged onto my hotmail account via IE7 and sent an e-mail without any problems.

Sorry I cannot help resolve your problem.

Good luck

eedcam 05:46 04 Feb 2009

I'm having intermittant problems I get in alright but then have ot wait ages to be able to switch folders ie Junk mail.There seems to be something going on all the time as the wee egg timer is nigh exhausted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?