hotmail password

yorkieman 04:46 10 Aug 2008

hi when i sign into hotmail with my password i tick the save password box,but it wont save it is there anything i am not doing?

Andsome 08:12 10 Aug 2008

I found this a long time ago. I now don't log out, I just carry on with what I want to do next and I always enter the site next visit without having to use a password.

FatboySlim71 09:27 10 Aug 2008

What browser are you using to access Hotmail?

yorkieman 10:12 10 Aug 2008

internet explorer 7 i used to have 4 hotmail addresses show up and just picked the one i want and now i only get one and have to input a password everytime or i have to click the "sign in with a different account" and fill in the username and password

FatboySlim71 11:08 10 Aug 2008

On the hotmail screen you will see on the right handside of the screen under your username (email address) a little arrow pointing downwards, click on this, one of the menu options you should now see should be LINK OTHER ACCOUNTS, you may now be requested to enter your password after doing this you will be shown all the other email addresses that you use "Manage Linked IDs". After you have linked all of your accounts you should remain logged in providing your browser is NOT set to delete data etc after closing or if you use CCleaner you will need to tell it not to delete the information for your hotmail account.

yorkieman 15:52 10 Aug 2008

hi tried that grouped them all but still only showing one hotmail address on log in

FatboySlim71 23:56 10 Aug 2008

"hi tried that grouped them all but still only showing one hotmail address on log in"

Once you are on the hotmail screen, click once with the left button on the email address you see towards the top right handside of the screen, when you click on this (providing the other email accounts have been linked) you should see on the drop down menu the other email accounts, you then just click on the email account you are wanting to use (check email) and that should be it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?