hotmail is bouncing my emails

palinka 21:37 18 Dec 2008

My ISP is Pipex, and I also use a domain name that forwards to my Pipex address.
I've been having problems today sending an email to a friend who uses hotmail: within a minute my mail bounces back with this message :"5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit click here for email delivery information and support".
There was nothing spam-like in the content (which was about trying to arrange a date for a committee meeting), and I frequently write to this person successfully.
I've tried sending by normal (OE) method and via webmail, but both have bounced.
I'll try the suggestions in the bounce message, but past experience suggests it will take ages to get a response, so has anyone got any suggestions or advice, please.

palinka 21:38 18 Dec 2008

have now noticed thta I'm not alone - see click here

Dragonfly2 21:51 18 Dec 2008

Hi
I've put my thoughts on this on my posting.

palinka 12:00 21 Dec 2008

this topic is now continued in Dragonfly2's posting:click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?