hotmail

1st spring 20:18 28 Mar 2010

How do I get my hotmail from a different to to open up another PC?

tullie 21:01 28 Mar 2010

Try again,i cant understand what you want to do.

DieSse 21:04 28 Mar 2010

You go to the hotmail site and put in your email address and password (?).

If it's already signed in automatically for another user, sign out, then sign back in with your details.

1st spring 21:24 28 Mar 2010

I put in hotmail in I.E. Then it comes up with you don't have an In box Yet. It is not possible to put a password in or my other email address anywhere.

1st spring 21:29 28 Mar 2010

Sorry it wasn't clear. I would like to open up my email address, that is on a different PC to the one I am presently using. When you are away from home you can log in to your email and see if there is any mail.

Sea Urchin 21:49 28 Mar 2010

Just go the Hotmail website on any computer - hotmail.com

ms_mariam 22:49 28 Mar 2010

Are you talking about the Live Mail program that Microsoft use instead of Outlook?

DieSse 01:35 29 Mar 2010

Type in click here or click here and you'll get a Windows Live Hotmail sign in page.

Put in your hotmail email address and password.

It's really that simple.

1st spring 12:46 29 Mar 2010

I use Outlook Express on my PC all the time. I also have Windows Live with a different email name i.e black instead of wight. This is where your links keeps taking me to and telling me I do not have an In Box Yet, for my Win Live under the name black.

I never use Live Not sure how I got it but I do have an account with them under the name black. I have some contacts on that site. I didn't know at the time there was a difference. When your link takes me to my Live Account where do I go from there?

One thing might make a difference. I am using my own PC but trying to get my email off another PC which is also mine. Maybe this is the reason I keep going into my Live Account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017