Home printing.

kench 14:52 31 May 2004

Is there any other way to get digi photoes borders equall heve tried the allignment best I can get still not perfect. My printer is a H.P 3325.

pj123 15:15 31 May 2004

What exactly do you mean? Most printers will print quite close to top and left but only about 5/8 from the right and the same for the bottom. Photoquicker (from Epson) will print a various number of prints on an A4 sheet with equal borders or alternatively a borderless printer will overcome the problem all together. To get the latest version of photoquicker (which works with any printer, not just Epson) go to click here and click on Download Library and select Inkjet Printer in the Select Product box, then select Stylus 830U from the Select Model box, and obviously your operating system. Click Search and then select Photoquicker 3.4 and dowload it and install it. If you don't have an Epson borderless printer you will get an error message on the print menu but just OK it and it will print fine. I have 3 Epson printers, 1 borderless and 2 others. It works fine on all 3.

Al94 15:16 31 May 2004

I gave up trying to do this on my old HP940, resorted to trimming pics using a trimmer. Now have the problem sorted after buying a Canon i455which produces brilliant quality pics with borderless printing up to A4. If you intend to print a lot (I do quite a lot of 6x4's) it is worth investing in a printer that does borderless.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?