Home Page Problem

Ex plorer 14:16 22 Nov 2006

Hi I have a problem with my home page.
I used to have Google Yahoo and eBay Toolbars and Tiscali as my Home Page.
I was having a problem with the add-on of eBay toolbar, IE kept closing down reporting that the eBay toolbar was affecting my Browser.
I reported this to eBay and they replied this morning in my mail that the reason was that I was running the latest version of IE and that it would be sorted out in the future.
Thing is when I logged on to IE this morning the eBay tool bar was gone as well as Yahoo and Google.
My opening page with IE is now (Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons)
I cannot replace this opening page it just ignores the Tiscali home page when I open it and I try to make it current in tools.
It opens with (Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons) no matter what I try to make my home page.

Ex

Ex plorer 14:21 22 Nov 2006

This is what I get
about:NoAdd-ons
I have to click the home icon to open Tiscali

Graham. 14:25 22 Nov 2006

Is this any help? click here

Ex plorer 15:59 22 Nov 2006

Hi yes help full but I still cant get my old IE page back so I can delete eBay tool Bar
Also for some reason I have lost all my Favorites in fire fox?
Am I right in thinking that if I delete fire fox and reinstall I will be able to copy favorites from IE into Firefox.

Graham. 16:45 22 Nov 2006

Never done it, but assuming IE7, click on the Favorites icon (not the word) and choose Export.

Graham. 16:51 22 Nov 2006

Also, can you not right click on the IE toolbar and uncheck the Ebay toolbar?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?