Home movie software

catpwss 20:36 16 Mar 2011

Hi,i have a toshiba camcorder which records to an SD card,It works well can download from card to my pc with no problems and of course watch the home movies on the pc is fine.But have decided to get some software so that i can transfer from hdd to a dvd disc so that we can play on a dvd player.
Been looking at quite a few I tried the trial version of ashampoo but when I select to add files to the software it states not compatable with the home movie file.So in other words its a NO.I'm sure that the movie files are 'AV'.can anyone recomend some software even if I have to buy one.Did look at the movie maker with windows 7 but cant seemed to get my head around it.
Thanks.c.

Im a diddy 21:29 16 Mar 2011

try this its free click here

Im a diddy 21:31 16 Mar 2011

sorry dont know what happened there.

catpwss 21:41 16 Mar 2011

Thanks for that,Once been converted what would be the best way to burn to a dvd?

Im a diddy 21:50 16 Mar 2011

Ashampoo,youve got(theres also a free version of it).but Dvd flick does it all in one
click here also.

catpwss 21:56 16 Mar 2011

Thanks,will have a good go tomorrow will get back to you in the next few days,i wont forget!.
Thanks.

catpwss 13:38 17 Mar 2011

Hello,Im a diddy.
Well here I am with good news,Installed the software you provided took a little time to work it out,then took on another challenge with windows movie maker.By using both I did get good results took a few hours but well worth the effort.
Thanks once again for your help.c.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?