HKEY_ROOT_CLASSES problem Please help can not

AaNnDdYy 17:37 16 Feb 2006

install software properly i have run a registry cleaner and it says i have HKEY_ROOT CLASSES problems with five lines all \clsid\ all ending in ADMWProx.DLL i have recently install service pack 2 updates on xp but still wont run programs or install completly say 95% ok but the other day the blue screen problem but the machine shut down and got over it and i have to reistall router software and its been ok apart form not running my phone software correctly so i have tryed to unistall most of the not needed and also it keeps shutting down in explorer saying encoutered problems send error report and install shield installer system 32 only on install please help as only have theone computer and its only p2 300mhz 256 ,but it does the job until i get some cash are there any repair programs ? for my problem as have to install on line as i have no software disc`s please!!!

curlylad 18:14 16 Feb 2006

This I think is to do with Internet Information Server which you can I believe delete via add/remove programs should you so desire.
Here is some info on it click here

bluto1 20:24 16 Feb 2006

AaNnDdYy,
I`ve got a P2 450MHz CPU that you may have for the cost of postage. Can`t help with RAM.

AaNnDdYy 01:57 29 Mar 2006

let me know how much you want and we come to some sort of deal definatly sorry didnt get back earlier never see the post

AaNnDdYy 02:00 29 Mar 2006

didnt mean to repost sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?