Hitman Blood Money spec

rodriguez 14:21 08 Sep 2006

Does anyone know the minimum spec for Hitman Blood Money? Because I downloaded the demo and when it starts, red loading bar goes part way up and the game closes itself. My guess is my graphics card can't handle it, but Reservoir Dogs runs nice and smooth. My spec is:

Celeron 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 4 graphics
26 GB free (out of 140 GB on 2 drives)
also have the latest DirectX version

The graphics card also doesn't have a pixel shader, but Reservoir Dogs said it needed one but it runs fine anyway. Anyone know if I need a patch or is it just the graphics card?

ACOLYTE 14:30 08 Sep 2006

Maybe this will help?

click here

gudgulf 14:39 08 Sep 2006

More information about supported graphics cards than you can shake a stick at...... click here

And unfortunately though the rest of the pc meets the minimum requirements you might still have problems running the game even if you upgrade the graphics card click here

Read the review..especially the bit on system requirements.

rodriguez 14:42 08 Sep 2006

It seems that the problem is my graphics card, as i have neither a pixel or vertex shader. Well the card's about 3 years old so I think I have an excuse to buy a new one :-D. Strange how Reservoir Dogs runs though, because I thought that also need a pixel shader. Cheers for that link I was looking for that site before.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?