Hifi to PC

  The Dazza 01:35 15 Jan 2006

Can anyone tell me the official name of the lead that connects from a hifi to a PC soundcard? Cheers

  AndySD 01:42 15 Jan 2006

You need a 3.5mm sterio to RCA cable like click here you should find one at most audio shops.(Curries, PCWorls etc as well)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?