hi al re whats best on xp pro re nvidia graphics

frankie 22:27 09 Nov 2004

the latest driver from nvidia or new nvidia formerly detonator driver

frankie 22:41 09 Nov 2004

my card is a g force fx 5700le 256mb td basically to me there seems to be two different sets of drivers on net i would like to know if anyone knows what one to use no prob with my system just do i try one then other pick best or what cheers for looking

Cook2 22:54 09 Nov 2004

MS auto updates told me there was a new nVidia driver available but it failed to download. I went to the nVidia site, downloaded the latest 61.77 win2kxp drivers and on installing was told they are not signed. I haven't noticed any improvement or deterioration so far.

Cook2 22:54 09 Nov 2004

MS auto updates told me there was a new nVidia driver available but it failed to download. I went to the nVidia site, downloaded the latest 61.77 win2kxp drivers and on installing was told they are not signed. I haven't noticed any improvement or deterioration so far.

frankie 23:06 09 Nov 2004

cook have you any info re the new ex detonator ones which are different to nvidia site these are 61.93 version released today

gudgulf 23:21 09 Nov 2004

The 66.93 drivers are official NVidia drivers and are WHQL certified into the bargain.Download from the Nvidia official website or click here for a compressed version of the drivers which are a lot quicker to download if you are stuck on dial-up like me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?