Hemera Photo Objects

exdragon 12:22 21 Feb 2007

Hello - I've got this programme but can't open the pictures, which are described in Properties as GraphicsDesk.applications, with the extension .HPI

I get the message Windows cannot open this file, check on the web or choose from a list. I've googled the extension, but there doesn't seem to be anything which helps. I've tried Photoshop, Image Ready and Paint, but no joy.

Does anyone have any ideas, please? I did try contacting Hemera some time ago about something else, but they said they no longer gave support.

Thanks

anchor 15:48 21 Feb 2007

Any Use?

click here

toxin 20:59 21 Feb 2007

Hi exdragon,

It's along time since I used the program, but from what I remember the images appear as thumbnails and by dclicking on them a new window opens which allows you to set the size,resolution etc, and then save as a tiff or jpg, which you can then use in other programs.

Hope this helps, Toxin.

exdragon 23:24 21 Feb 2007

I'll have a look at the HPI converter, thanks Anchor.

Toxin - I can't open anything, as the format isn't recognised.

I'll leave this til tomorrow, then tick as resolved.

Wak 09:47 22 Feb 2007

HI, I assume you downloaded the Hemera pics from a magazine CD? Then then CD should also have contained a Hemera Photo-Objects Sampler which enables you to view and use the pictures.
You open the Sampler, double click the required picture and the Wizard opens which helps you to copy and paste the pics wherever you want them.

exdragon 14:00 22 Feb 2007

Problem solved - Wak, I actually purchased all 8 CDs in a weak moment and you jogged my memory, thank you. I reinstalled and it's fine now.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?