Help/Sony Erickson 800i Network 3:

sydhall 10:27 21 Nov 2006

Have recently taken out a new-Contract with network 3: I am quite happy with my Nokia:
So as I was entitled to a new phone under my present contract? One of my granddaughters wanted an s Sony Ericsson-580 I. HOW can I get it UNLOCKED! Have tried several on line phone companies and after inserting my IMEI Number: The number given to me always results in ERROR: I also tried getting in contact with network 3: Seeing I have only recently taken out the contract: the price for UNLOCKING quoted:: wait for it £190. Well I ask you. Have also tried all the local Unlocking outlets? NO Chance.

Syd.

birdface 10:31 21 Nov 2006

Dont think you can unlock them,I Think network 3 has a block on them,My daughter has about 4 of them in the house, so will be watching closely just in case someone knows how.

vinnyT 11:34 21 Nov 2006

It may be worth asking in your local computer shops (not PCWorld), they may or may not be able to do what you want.

Hope this helps.

mymate 13:30 21 Nov 2006

I got one unlocked in India.I have seen someone else asking about unlocking a mobile from 3 network and i swear it can be done down the markets,i have a look on internet now and be back .

mymate 13:48 21 Nov 2006

I cant figure out what model number you want unlocked ?

Help/Sony Erickson 800i Network 3:

Sony Ericsson-580 ?

I had a look round and they seem to be hard to unlock.If i was you i pop into your local market and ask there,usually its only about £5

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?