helppp windows 7 blue screen appears

maryqueen 16:24 20 Mar 2017
Answered

Hi . Today i was working on my laptop then suddenly a blue screen appears and my computer started shutting down and then restarted. After that i myself shut it down and then restarted again. Windows then logged in and after one or two minutes again blue screen appeared and my computer restarted. It keeps on shut down and restarting. I dont know what is wrong. I have not experience this before. Plz help me. What should i do? I cant check my computer settings even. Because when i starts windows, the blue screen appears after one minute of logged in.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:37 20 Mar 2017

Is there a message and code number on the Blue screen? something like 0x0000001e, from that we can determin the failt and give appropriate advice.

What version of windows are you using win 10?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:39 20 Mar 2017

Sorry see you're using win 7 :0) now I've cleaned my glasses :0)

maryqueen 17:03 20 Mar 2017

Image i captured is here click here

Secret-Squirrel 18:27 20 Mar 2017
Answer

Mary, your screen grab doesn't identify a specific culprit but if it's a software problem (and it probably is) then this may fix it:

Turn the laptop on and immediately start tapping the F8 key quickly until you get to the "Advanced Boot Options screen". Choose "Repair your computer" then follow the prompts until you get to this screen:

Click on System Restore and choose an available date when everything was working properly but don't go further back than you need to. You won't lose any personal data like documents, music, or photos etc.

maryqueen 13:54 21 Mar 2017

Hi secret squirrel. your advice seems very useful. i will try this . Hope this will solve my issue. Thanks alottt

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:58 21 Mar 2017

maryqueen don't tick the thread until your problem is solved otherwise people will stop looking at it if ticked.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?