Help!My computer screen keeps freezing.

serf 21:16 30 Dec 2007

My computer screen initially froze after I had installed some antispyware programs and I was assured by the manufacturers (Mesh) that it was nothing to worry about. 3 months later and it freezes alot- in itunes mostly but recently when Im browsing.I have a Mesh Elite Inspire Duo,with windows vista and I use IE.

STREETWORK 21:21 30 Dec 2007

MESH, said nothing to worry about, worry. It could be a number of things and if its under warrentee then mesh should fix it...

serf 21:24 30 Dec 2007

is there anything i can do before calling them?

Ex plorer 21:30 30 Dec 2007

Have you removed the anti-spy-ware programs you installed.
You say the problem started after installing them or did you have problems before you installed the programs with freezing.

serf 21:36 30 Dec 2007

it froze once before i even had internet access. The last time i had to switch the computer off as it wasnt responding when i tried to "shut down".(mesh helpline told me to do this the first time it happened).dya think there is anything i can do?

Ex plorer 21:52 30 Dec 2007

If you are not to familiar with PCs and it dose have a warranty, I agree with STREETWORK they should sort it out for you.

serf 21:54 30 Dec 2007

thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?