Help with video

  Neo_0147 20:09 26 Feb 2003

How do I transfer a VHS tape onto my comuter so that it has sound and the video itself?


  TOMMO01 20:18 26 Feb 2003

You need a analogue capture card. Various types around, Pinnacle, Dazzle and Canopus. Some Graphics cards have also got the facility to capture video into the computer.

  Neo_0147 20:40 26 Feb 2003

thats faciltiy that you are on about in some graphics cards is it an s-video connection?

  TOMMO01 23:43 26 Feb 2003

Yes,Some of them have SVIDEO but you need to check whether it can input and output.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)