Help with V Bulletin 3.8.3

The Potter 21:22 17 Aug 2009

As the mod of a V Bulletin site, the person who owns the site has gone on holiday and said in his absense I was to authorise new members and that I could do that from a link on the home page. Well I get the link telling me there are 5 people waiting but I can't access whatever I need to, to authorise them.

I can access the admin cp by a link at the bottom of the page. I went in here and looked at the quick permissions editor to see if there was something in there. In the section called 'quick moderation' I ticked the box for 'Users awaiting email confirmation' and saved. I thought if something went wrong I could just go back and untick it. Well, now the home page has gone except for the mini calendar and the buddy list. I went back to the cp but found the box I had ticked was unticked.

Now I'm stuck and need to get the home page back ASAP! I daren't touch anything else without guidance, just incase!

I registered at the official V Bullitin site but they won't help as I'm not the license holder.

TP

The Potter 22:38 17 Aug 2009

I think this may be a VBadvanced thing actually and think I may just need to tick some boxes, could anyone advise of that perhaps (given more info of course!)

The Potter 23:13 17 Aug 2009

All sorted - phew! Thank you to VBadvanced for having an online user manual.

TP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?