Help to upload Photos to be downloaded

rawprawn 14:22 24 Nov 2006

I have 86 jpeg photos o f my dauughters life from baby to present day. Tomorrow is her birthday and her husband wants to make a "This is your life slideshow" I am looking at a website click here but I seem to be only able to upload one at a time. Is there something that I could do to upload the whole Folder at one go, (7.36mb)
I need to do it this afternoon.

anskyber 14:31 24 Nov 2006

Snapfish is what my daughter uses and I see loads of pics from her, I think they can be uploaded in a single operation. click here

octal 14:56 24 Nov 2006

Photobucket click here can unload 20 at a time and you can mark your folder public of private.

rawprawn 15:08 24 Nov 2006

I have just tried your suggestion, I have uploaded all the photos but I can't see a way that he can download them.

anskyber 15:10 24 Nov 2006

I received an email from my daughter but coming from Snapfish which was an invite to view the pics. To do so I created an account (free) and was then able to view them individually or as a slideshow.

anskyber 15:12 24 Nov 2006

This may help click here

rawprawn 15:39 24 Nov 2006

I'm sorry, you have misunderstood me. My son in law wants to download the pics and create a DVD which he can play at her party, which you can't do on this site.

rawprawn 15:42 24 Nov 2006

I am already registered with Photobucket, but I thought you could only upload one at a time. I couldn't find out how to do 20 at a time but I manage 5 at a time. Thanks to you both, I have now uploaded them all for him to download.
Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?