help with trojan

martin-v- 01:00 28 Mar 2009

i just recently got attacked by some trojan, the virus started to open IE browser on it's own n opening some harmful web. The web is always blocked by my bitdefender but it keeps popping up. After scanning, i found the virus n delete it, but the popping up continues (oh yeah, while popping up, the bitdefender also pop up saying that it has blocked a trojanavdownloader or something, i try to scan after shutting the restore system off but it can't be turned off saying *disabled by group policy*). any suggestion to get rid of this damn virus? thx in advance

martin-v- 01:02 28 Mar 2009

o yeah, i use xp os thx =p

birdface 09:22 28 Mar 2009

Try Malwarebytes or Superantispyware make sure you use the free versions.Malwarebytes first that may get rid of it.If it Mentions CID and you are getting poker programs and others you will have a harder job removing that,If you have downloaded Messenger Plus recently I would remove it and see if that helps.

birdface 09:28 28 Mar 2009

If none of the other two work you could try this pay for program.
click here

The best about that program is you get a months free trial and it will remove anything that it finds,not like some programs that find a problem then want you to pay to remove it.

martin-v- 12:24 28 Mar 2009

great, i'm downloading it right now.

martin-v- 12:59 28 Mar 2009

hey I think it worked!
thanks a lot =p
but let's see if i switched this pc off..

scubaseven 22:02 28 Mar 2009

I downloaded that and Rising picked up a backdoor virus. So deleted the file asap.

birdface 12:17 30 Mar 2009

Just downloaded it to my documents and ran a scan with AVG and Malwarebytes and nothing found.
Now as your Anti-virus comes from china you will probably find that it is probably infected and does not want to run Trojan Remover.Maybe try scanning yours with different security programs and see if they pick anything up.
But it is all clear with me.

martin-v- 13:32 30 Mar 2009

it worked
hey thx =p

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017