Help with Scanning

[email protected]® 20:21 19 Nov 2004

I am trying to copy a picture. When I scan it in and try printing it it is smaller than the original how do I make it the same size so I can print it please? Thanks.

Technotiger 20:51 19 Nov 2004

Hi, more info needed - what OS/scanner/printer/program ??

Completealias 20:52 19 Nov 2004

What image editing software have u got avaible if any?

[email protected]® 22:14 19 Nov 2004

XP Pro, HP Scanjet 2100c and I am just using the wizard that is on XP.

Technotiger 14:45 20 Nov 2004

Sorry, I cannot offer any sensible help, I use Epson scanner, am not familiar with HP.

woodchip 14:50 20 Nov 2004

It's nothing to do with the scan. It's your Photo edit program that you set the pic size to print in Print Properties, not the Printer but the Printer Properties in the Photo Edit Program. you chang the page size and how it fits on the page

[email protected]® 17:17 20 Nov 2004

Still more help required please. What software should I get and how do I know how many pixels etc. it should be? It seems because it has scanned it as 'A4' the picture within this cant be altered.

VoG II 17:20 20 Nov 2004

If you get IrfanView click here it has the option to resize a picture (Image/Resize). You can choose units of pixels, centimetres or inches.

[email protected]® 17:25 20 Nov 2004

What I don't understand is that a scan is produced at A4 size. If I try resizing the photo which is maybe half the size it won't work.

the pie eater 18:42 20 Nov 2004

HOW CAN I GET RID OF ALL BLUETOOTH FILES OUT OF THE SYSTEM SO I CAN DO A TOTAL RESTORE WITH A NEW DISK USING WINDOWS XP
THANKS

Technotiger 18:50 20 Nov 2004

Hi, just a bit of friendly advice, please don't take this the wrong way. You should have started a New Thread, not butt-in on this one.
Also all capital letters is considered bad on-line etiquette - it is akin to shouting.
Just being helpful, I hope. Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?