HELP with removable storage

Jade 14 G 11:07 22 Jan 2007

I have got a new ouside storage, want to put all my pictures and my documents on, its a 1G.
Have done it before on another one but this one is not working so maybe am doing it wrong. All l am getting is will be quicker to use other usb ports but because of health problems l can't so bought from gazoo a 4 extra hub that l can have on the front and can use.
Can you help, you will be sick of me as have another problem as well today.
Will promise not to bother you after today.
Jad

johnnyrocker 11:14 22 Jan 2007

not a prob we all like a challenge, for a kick off what operating system do you have etc? i take it you have installed the hub? you may find that you will neeed to plug the external drive direct to pc, if the rear usb ports are difficult for you to access maybe ypu could invest in a longer usb cable prob from click here or a local pc world?

johnny.

Jade 14 G 15:06 22 Jan 2007

Didn't think you had to install it as l didn't with other. Have l given it the wrong name its a oblong plastic box with four extra usb.
A longer cable may be good but my son bought this last week for me as was having truble with usb on front as it was near the floor so plugged it in and it just stands on the top of desk top.
Use XP and aol there wasn't any info with it but only difference with other was it was a key ring and this can go round neck, won't though lol
Jade
Jde

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone